I could write a list and go on and on about how I'm not like other girls, but truth is all of us we're pretty much the same
- we all go through a heartbreak at one point
- we all get two-faced by jealous bitches
- we all just want to kill ourselves sometimes
- we all have cried ourselves to sleep because we’re just so fed up with everything
- we all want to be loved by some amazing guy
- we all daydream about the perfect guy
- we all will never forget our first loves
- we all shop at the same stores, if we don’t think so.
we girls believe it or not, have a lot in common, but it’s what we choose to do and how we choose to do so that makes us different from one another.